Just an hour from the Misato Junction of the Jyoban Expy
- 1688, Nitta, Numata, Tsukuba, IBARAKI 300-4353
|Course summary||Adventure Course/ 4sites 46items|
|Open date||26th July, 2014|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Couse: Minimum height 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- CANOPY Course:Minimum height 1.10m / Maximum weight 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|ADVENTURE Course/Standard plan||Indivisual : ¥3,800 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,500 /1per.
|ADVENTURE Course/Excite plan||Indivisual : ¥4,600 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥4,300 /1per.
*1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
*2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||¥7,000/One around.|
* Prior booking is required.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 2.5 - 3 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- If I am not going to do the course, do I have to pay to come to the park?
No, there is no charge. There are footpaths that run underneath the course, so you can follow your group, take photos and encourage them! Also, in front of the reception there is a wooden deck where you can wait and play games.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.